Boosting The Brain
Hi guys welcome to technstuff.in!
The Brain is most sensitive Part of our body. Nowadays the Brain is territory for technology. Harvard university geneticist George researched and written about impending technologies. Now the scientists are making research on the topic “to extend our brain into the two parts biologically and electronically.”
In past few years some companies like Halo Neuroscience, InteraXon, Headscape, Nootrobox and Israel based Brainsgate Have raised VC funds for supplements,apps,wearables and other brain-boosting technologies. Some companies are trying to “hack the brain” to improve cognitive performance and reduce stress, while other are looking to improve treat mental illnesses and nervous system disorders.
They used numbers of methods including – nootropics, gamified brain training, app-led modification acoustics, non-invasive therapies and wearable devices.
Here are some most founded wearable devices for Boosting the Brain
- Neuronetics: – major therapies are available in the science but Non-invasive therapy to treat major depressive disorder in patients’ responding to antidepressants.
- Brainsgate: – Brainsgate is famous medical device company and Medical developing technologies to treat diseases of the central nervous system.
- Lumosity: – The wearable uses the gaming concepts. Brain Training Games to improve cognitive Skills.
- Headspace: – Different types of techniques are used for boosting brain. Meditation techniques is one of them to relive stress, illness, improve focus and creativity.
- Halo Neuroscience: – Wearables based on the transcranial stimulation.
- Lantern: – Cognitive behavioral therapy and personalized strategies for emotional well being.
- Muse: – This wearable is unique because there is a meditation app that analyzes brain signals and uses sound technologies to guide the mind.
- Thync: -Wearables that deliver low-level electric signals to nerves and recognize calm mind.
- NeuroSky: – Users can build custom apps using the data collected from the biosensors.
- Peak: -Mobile Based Training Platform. The brain boosting is controlled by the mobile devices.
If you have any thought regarding this please comment below before going off. See other useful science and technology related articles, and don’t forget to bookmark technstuff.in if you like our stuff.
Bbye and stay tech-updated with technstuff.in!